Experimental Hip Hop Beat. Unique. F4F.

Ness Lee

New User
Every project I work on turns out very different. I am just curious what others think. Thanks. Drop your links.

Eh I Like This Sounds Just A Tad Bit Novice But Overall Its Great...Not My Type Of Field, But It Sounds Mastered Very Nice...WE Should COllab Tryna Expand My Sound...And I Think Yu Got Sum Here...We Should Most Definitly Do A Song...Love Those Drops For Some Reaso, The Piano Is Very Nice...Keep Up The Good Work....Hit My Email Asap ....ninob0591@yahoo.com

Hey I appreciate it man. Yea there's definitely room for improvement. This is the first track I've made where most of the sounds were done manually. I've only been producing for a few months now so i'm hoping to clear up the any amateur aspects of my work within a short period of time. I would love your help with that. I'll email you soon.

Hey I appreciate it man. Yea there's definitely room for improvement. This is the first track I've made where most of the sounds were done manually. I've only been producing for a few months now so i'm hoping to clear up the any amateur aspects of my work within a short period of time. I would love your help with that. I'll email you soon.

all right big homie ill be waiting

Surprising that you've only been producing for a few months -- sounds better than when I first started lol. Sounds more dancy/dubstep-y than hip hop, but you still did a great job

Neat. I think it could be cool if you started the things that are beginning at 1:15 much earlier. Hmm, maybe add some drive, distortion, saturation to piano and the synth sounds that you have?

cheers,
ThaLoops.com

I like that synth/bass thing that comes in at around 0:15 that was dope dude. Once that came in I though the beat was gonna explode and get bigger but it didn't so I was kinda dissapointed. So I guess my critique is I was kinda waiting for a "drop" the whole time, if you know what I mean. It felt like it was leading up to something but never got there. Other than that man nice work. Keep it up.

You can return the feedback here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...[feedback-returned-100%]-473259/#post49776578

Back