Eternity - Free Dowload

Sunil_M88

In this new piece of mine, I'm sharing a sound which I think is my favourite and that is to combine various musical genres in melting pot. I hope I haven't spoiled the broth! Feed for Feed

Sunil Malhotra

I'd like to think I don't have a style. I usually just go with the flow and don't really have an objective before working on a project and whatever you hear from me is pure experimentation out of passion for sheer delight.

Sounds very interesting . I like melody and stereo thing with percussion. Vocal sounds interesting too but i would like to hear how it would sound with a deep man voice like a chamillionaire or x zibit for example. It should sound like a really nice hip hop i think.

Thanks for your input. Yes you are right those dark horns probably required a male voice but I didn't think about that at the time of production

I like the track and I love the fusion, the percussion in the final section gets a little confused and could use some work. I wish it were longer, nice work.

Yes I didn't feel to add any more so hence the duration. The end was quite confusing but I desperately wanted to put those effects in. Spent some time mastering it as it sounded horrendous before mixing.

One thing I have learned about production is not to ask myself so much what can I add to this track to improve it, but what can I take away to improve it.

Really dig this one , those drum are staight fire man , dig the instruments as well to , vocal give it a nice touch , dont have nothing negative to say on this one this is very creative .keep up that good work homie !

The intro feels to spaced out and panned to hard. Vocals that come in are pretty cool though to me the beat feels way to panned left. Elements and percussion is interesting.
Though not really feeling the vocals. Definetly needs a lot of work with the mix, spacing, and overall arrangements. Lots of elements are clashing at a lot of frequencies + there is no low end.

Back