Trance, I Think...Nevertheless My First Track of this Kind :) 128 BPM

Hey,

I would say it is good for your first track of this kind, you are on the way.
The thing I would like to point out for you is that in my opinion you take too long adding new ellements in the track, and when you do it takes too long.
For example in the first 30 seconds not much is happening and in the following thirty seconds only one layer is added gradually. In the first minute not much is happening and I think this is meant as an intro, if so you should at least make it twice as short if not shorter.
The second part is better and more interesting to listen to and the build is better here but I still see a bit of the same problem here, but at roughly 2:00 you really added something to the track.
You should not loop the same part as much and if you do so keep it interesting by adding effects like ambient noises or adding layers of other synths to them. Listening to the track now it might get repetitive because basically you hear the main melody all the time and not much happening around it.
Try to stick to adding something (and/or removing something) at least every 16 bars, 8 bars would be better of course, this will make the track a lot more interesting and if you do so people could listen to it more often without it getting old quick.

Hope this helped you, if so would you mind to return the favour and give me some feedback on my track? This is the link to it:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ce/first-edm-track-f4f-seck-aint-jazz-494722/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Those are some great ideas to keep the track moving along and to keep it interesting, I really appreciate it! I think it would be cool to have vocals in the beginning, but I can't rely on having vocals to make a good track. And I gave your song a listen :)

Ya, I agree with what Stvaneck said. The intro is a little too long. Probably cut that in half and maybe start changing the original piano sound a bit to sound like a trance melody earlier on before the build...if that makes sense. lol

Back