Track for a remix competition! :P Feed for Feed :D

Muqa

mix is a little messy, but i need a freaking break haha ;P (been up all night :) opinions much appreciated!)

Last edited:
As always, it's great and I love. Nothing to say here as an advice. Good luck on the competition!!!

Best regards,
Kostadin

Nice track man, love the groove! One thing I would say that could be done regards the higher pitch pluck and beeps in the second half of the first drop. They seem to cover similar freq ranges. Maybe you could pitch one of them down an octave or two to cover the middle of the mix a little more. Otherwise great composition!

Heres my most recent thread:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/trvp-beat-spacey-f4f-490626/
Lemme know what ya think
Cheers!

Thanks :) @bayard yeah haha i can hear it too :p didnt even notice that one actually, thanks! my ears are bleeding from repeating this track, updating when ive fixed it xC checking yours now maan!

The hook is lacking bass, what is making the sound to be to thin. But the synths sounds cool. Just didn't liked the intro melody, but the hook melody is nice! That sort of complextro part is pretty cool to!

Overall is a nice song, but lacking of bass in EDM is sort of a problematic stuff, in my opinion.

I liked the melodies you played. Between 1:45 and 2:45 it really sounds "Deadmau5-like" but I liked it too.
Nice work dude!

Great work with this track! It's really groovy and it has a very nice overall sound to it. That little stretch from 2:15 on (when the synth on top comes in) is so smooth.

My only thing with this is I think the track needs to "breathe" a little at times. The overall dynamics feel a little maxed out because there's noise throughout the entire thing. (ie; the quietest point starts at 2:45). Possibly pulling away the white noise and the bass at times may help.

Otherwise though man, I dig it!

thanks guys :) the point was to make the mix a little "thin" however i can add some subs if you guys thinks it wills sound better,

@ametrine WB man! yeah haha i know is kinda party all the way :P i could try to add some synth/pad break in there somewhere thanks again! :)

Last edited:
thanks alot guys :) i never seem to be satisfied with the mixing though :/ always something new i hear that i want to fix ... :P

I believe someone else said this already but just let the mix breathe a little more. seems like your overall dynamic range is pretty small and could be due to overcompression (we all are guilty of it). a quick suggestion would be to focus more on individual instruments/synths and layer 2-3 versions (low/medium/high). that way you will still take up the full sonic range but can introduce each individual aspect at different parts in the track to build/maintain interest. It seems all a little too level to me and that might help.

Check this out if you have time

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-trance-house-dance/house-techno-f4f-491330/

Back