Nintendo magic!! <3 <3 fiji sounds! Would love feedback!

I like this melody man, really vibing on the chord progression and rhythmic approach to it. Takes me back a little bit. I like the way you shifted the sound selection for the main lead, and really appreciated the complimentary melodies that were introduced part way and toward the end. Your choir gives a wonderful effect, feels like I'm swimming in a sea of Nintendo nostalgia. Beautifully creative approach to applying all of those samples. That drum beat is friggin awesome at that part too, super vibing. Hits my hip hop side of intentions. One element that I would have changed was the key of the sub bass that kicks in at 0:08. It felt off key to me, though I know things can get a little tricky and subjective when you get that low in that sort of application.

All in all really cool man, I look forward to hearing more.

any feedback would be immensely appreciated..
this is my first electronic track and i know i went crazy with samples

This track says so much in such a short amount of time. Great way of making the loop fresh every time through. It never did seem repetitive. Also great use in the drumming/beat transitions. Solid sound pallette everything was complementary to each other. More please!

Feedback plz
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...g-about-me-downtempo-f4f-494877/#post49879317

Back