My Latest Vocal House :) F4F Free Download in flac

DrCIH

Hi guys,
My latest vocal track :). Free download in flac. The track is for all of you and feel free to play it wherever you wish :).

It's been mixed and mastered. Vocal has been tone corrected with Melodyne :).

Best regards,
DJ Ocean Vibes :)

hey good job mate, its really original! i especially like the part where u brought in the guitar :D

The vocals really give it a spirit that it would lack, otherwise. Almost a middle-eastern lilt to her melody, which adds an exotic edge, also. Guitar gives it body, and some bite. The kick isn't to my taste -- sounds slightly dry -- but serves its purpose fine. Maybe lacking reverb, but I'm a reverb whore, lol.

Like it! Thanks for the listen. Some feedback on my latest track would be appreciated, if you have the time. LINK.

I really like the guitar part and the vocals on this, they really fit the song :) Love the rythm, its so groovy. Keep up the great work! :-)

Returning the favor!

Wow.. you are obviously skilled at mixing/mastering compared to me. Sounds very clean, which I like. The guitar sounds very cool. Fits nicely into the song. The track reminds me of Deadmau5's track "Arcadia." Arcadia is a classic favorite of mine. The only downside is that I hear an overuse of preset sounds. I have nothing against using preset. But to me it sorta sounds like you picked some random synths and mashed em together with the melody and chord progression in your mind, while not being able to acquire that specific sound you have playing in your head. But this isn't easy for everyone since it takes time to learn how to engineer your own sounds. (note the term 'engineering') :p

btw, I wanna remix one of your tracks

Last edited:
Returning the favor!

Wow.. you are obviously skilled at mixing/mastering compared to me. Sounds very clean, which I like. The guitar sounds very cool. Fits nicely into the song. The track reminds me of Deadmau5's track "Arcadia." Arcadia is a classic favorite of mine. The only downside is that I hear an overuse of preset sounds. I have nothing against using preset. But to me it sorta sounds like you picked some random synths and mashed em together with the melody and chord progression in your mind, while not being able to acquire that specific sound you have playing in your head. But this isn't easy for everyone since it takes time to learn how to engineer your own sounds. (note the term 'engineering') :p

btw, I wanna remix one of your tracks

Nope ;) wrong. No preset sounds. Everything is made from scratch with Sylenth1. 10x for the compliment, cos that means my synth sounds are professional :D.

Best regards,
Kostadin

I really like your processing.
You can hear the progress when listening from your older things to the newer ones.
It's really clean and sounds professional to me. I miss a little pressure, it sounds a little "soft" to me and therefore a little pop-like (which is also caused by the sounds).
I really do like the sounds in it's engineering but to me it's not perfectly fitting already. I mean i think it's not really clear in what direction you wanna go. Of course, you shouldn't stick to any genre or rule but i think the elements partly take out the others energy or sepcific atmosphere you know?
But as I said, it's pretty professional in syntesizing, processing, but there's still a lack of "style" or soul to me since the composing isn't that clear-directed.

Go on man, it needs a lot of time to reach a level like that, just keep making music and you will find your own flow :)

I really like your processing.
You can hear the progress when listening from your older things to the newer ones.
It's really clean and sounds professional to me. I miss a little pressure, it sounds a little "soft" to me and therefore a little pop-like (which is also caused by the sounds).
I really do like the sounds in it's engineering but to me it's not perfectly fitting already. I mean i think it's not really clear in what direction you wanna go. Of course, you shouldn't stick to any genre or rule but i think the elements partly take out the others energy or sepcific atmosphere you know?
But as I said, it's pretty professional in syntesizing, processing, but there's still a lack of "style" or soul to me since the composing isn't that clear-directed.

Go on man, it needs a lot of time to reach a level like that, just keep making music and you will find your own flow :)

Yeah, I still have problems with arrangement and finding my own style. I've been jumping from one to another and feel I need to communicate more with musicians to achieve this. I will have a thought on your words, cos you're right :).

Best regards,
Kostadin

Great tune! Honestly my only gripe is, for how smooth the track is, the intro could have a little more flair. Maybe add a perc in there, to keep it fresh you know? I appreciate the feedback you gave me on the track, I agree with you 100%

First of all, I'm at school so I don't really have good speakers nor headphones, so I can't really say much about the mix/master, altough I can say that the sounds you used are really smooth and fit really well together, and that bass sound is awesome too!
It's definitely not my type of sound, but it sounds really catchy and the hook ups work really well!
The vocals sit really well in the mix, and the clarity is impressive, even on these shitty speakers. Overall, it sounds really clean and smooth, congrats!
I can't really say much more about it, but you're clearly at a great level, both at composing/songwriting and at mixing/mastering! I don't know how long ago you've started producing, but it definitely sounds really professional. Gonna take some time soon to listen to the rest of your work!

Didn't liked to much the melodic progression, but when the vocal enters it get's kinda cool!! Well, yeah, I guess the melody is really lacked something more interesting, maybe some more complex chords, and I think a different progression could work better. The sound design could do a lot better to, even the guitar I think it could be better tweaked. The ending part that is kinda a deep house is cool. The vocals are nice too, but I think the melody didn't helped it...

Well, in term's of mixing, I guess it's perfectly mixed!

Could you give some feedback on my track? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ressive-house-track-chase-[feed4feed]-490851/

Peace!

Last edited:
Hey,

Wrote some feedback, it doesnt seem tohave submitted though so if you get 2 you know why.

Your track is great the eq/mix/master all sound really professional. I think the guitar is OUTSTANDING and I really like it. THe only problem with the track that I can find (with some effort) is that the song sounds a bit tedious and lacks a hook. The chord progression is really long and gives me a tired feeling. You go from one chord to another then back to the 1st chord and then complete the progression. It has a 90's ace of base sound to me which is not bad at all. I am not sure that is what you are after though. The break at 1:04 seems a little sudden and quick. It lasts one bar perfectly so I dont know why it feels off to me. Maybe a 2 bar break? I am not sure. I also feel you need something to add soul or something to make the track stand out. Overall though, this track is really great! WELL DONE MATE :)

Maybe try take the melody and repeat the first chord for a while then move in to the progression on the start of the vocals. Instead of making the different synths play the same chord progression on top of each other. Try making a higher melody on top with notes of the same chords etc. Just play around. Change progression for the verse/chorus too. Keep it interesting. Get creative and have fun.

Last edited:
When I first started the track, I didn't expect that much based off what I heard. But those vocals really solidified everything. This is pretty nice!

Although I think Zaen took the words right out of my mouth. Overall, things sound really good, but it feels like it's missing something. I wasn't a huge fan of the chord progression here; I don't think it "flows" well. And repeating it throughout the track may be a bit much. Also, maybe running a sustaining bassline underneath at a few points would add a touch of variation. But otherwise, everything sounds really well made and it definitely has an old school house kind of vibe to it. Keep up the great work!

Mind checking out a track off of my EP?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...s-half-first-ep-progressive-house-f4f-490794/

Back