My first track - Feedback appreciated!

Attevsky

Hello everybody!

I just finished my first track.

The idea came when I was sitting in a train and just having fun with Ableton live. I started with 128 bpm as usual but for some reason decreased it to 108 bpm. And here is the result.

Feedback and criticism would be awesome.

Cheers!

/Attevsky

This is really ****ing sick! i feel like your mix is pretty damn spot on! Nice work. I really like that build aswell, well done mate!

ya i gotta say, pretty impressive. I really like that punchy kick and the whole arrangement of the track. I think you got what it takes to go far and really get skillful at the whole art.

keep a quick workload and don't always have to focus on finishing tracks..just master everything little by little...the fills, rises/builds, drops, melodies/timings, eq, compressions/sidechains.

I personally think from my own experience, I don't think it's really necessary to make full tracks until you've mastered the techniques and have super great control over every element....other than getting arrangements down....

But arrangements are pretty cut and dry, there's only so many and, after you master everything else.....getting creative with unique arrangements will come naturally.

REally good bro, keep at your art, got my vote for sure

This is slick! You can really move to it. I'd like to see more dynamics in the details of the progression. Fills could bring this to life.

Thank's for the comments! I've had a big problem with finishing tracks, I think nothing is good enough. But maybe it's better just make shit ready and upload them and get some constructive feedback. Otherwise I'm going to be 80 years old producer with zero songs ready...

Now working on my new project and exported it for the first time yesterday. Today I listened it again I wasn't not sure if it' is crap or not.
But I will force myself to finish it. Before moving to a new project, again and again and again…

Nice moombathon track. I perfectly understand what you mean by finishing tracks. I have the same problem ! When a track is done post it and wait for the comments of other producers, it helps alot.
I made the same mistake in the past.

Keep producing man !

Grtz

Thanks! I still have that problem... I can work on a single track like 2 weeks and in the end I suddenly realize that I don't even like it anymore... Now I'm just focusing on: finishing tracks. One by one. Not 10 at the same time like I used to.

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate.

This is sick! A tad too much bass for me but that might be my subwoofer... Sick track, especially for your first time.

Thanks dude! I thinks it's not your subwoofer, I changed the volume and EQ of the kick many times and still not sure about it… I was so scared that it's not big enough and it might be a bit too loud :)

Back