I remixed Hardwell, any opinions? (F4F)

There's some low end interference at 0:50... Not a major problem, but a problem... Don't know if was proposal, if was you should remove it, cause you can't define what it is, it's like just noise.

The build up could be more powerful, like with more high end.

The drop is very cool, but I feel like you could use some high end.

The second build up kinda didn't connected right with the drop.

In general I think there's too much room left on the song.

But overall, is a nice remix man, GJ!

Take a look at my remix of Kanye from Chainsmokers: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...okers-kanye-ft-sirenxx-h-soares-remix-488739/

Im digging this. The groove is nice and the mello is great. As the previous poster stated there some low freq issues. I think the bells can be improved a bit also. Maybe sending them to a sendbus with a reverb or something which makes the sound a bit bigger. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! You said things I've been wondering. When I compared this to the original track I noticed the lack of high end too but it's hard to make it "big". And you are right, there is something wrong in the second build up but I jsut couldn't figure it out.. I'll check out your track!

You'r damn right, don't know what this ****ers do that they synths sound so big and full!

Last edited:
yepp.. but I wil figure it out. I've tried to compress and use different vsts but nope.. there is always some damn space to fill.

Good point. I left the kick out because I lowed the bpm there, but I left the sidechain on... I was thinking to remove the lower bpm part, there is something I like but maybe it's just too different. Thanks for the feedback! I'll check out your stuff too!

I will experiment some hard panning's on my next track, like full left and right, also center. And try to fill from mid's to high's with several synths! Let's see how this will gonna be!

Nice vocals, background and beats, also liked the drop! it made me imagine a dancing snake LOL, good work! enjoyed it :)

Back