Goldroom - Till Sunrise (Norcpop ambient/chill Remix)

It's a nice track, but it needs some pitch correction. Cut the vibrato a bit, and make sure that the sounds doesn't have too much detune or are slightly out of key.
Otherwise there's a lot of energy in the song, and I like it.
Maybe just add some more transient to the snare, and maybe 2 more layers of snares that you pan, and make the sound more stereo. Maybe add a 4th dark and heavy snare as well to add depth.
More than that you should separate the sounds better with EQ, they clash a bit and make the song too crowded.

It's a nice track, but it needs some pitch correction. Cut the vibrato a bit, and make sure that the sounds doesn't have too much detune or are slightly out of key.
Otherwise there's a lot of energy in the song, and I like it.
Maybe just add some more transient to the snare, and maybe 2 more layers of snares that you pan, and make the sound more stereo. Maybe add a 4th dark and heavy snare as well to add depth.
More than that you should separate the sounds better with EQ, they clash a bit and make the song too crowded.

hey man, i was travelling and i couldn't reply to your message, but first of all, thanks for the feedback.
about the first: i tried that, actually i think that what sounds out of the key is one of the ocilators in the synth. it's in a strange pitch. it was sounding worse when it was just one key, then i put 5 keys but then i prefered to use just 3 keys for one note. without the occilator it sounded a little bit strange and did not gave the effect that i wanted.
about the snare: i agree, the snare i made first in the song than i "forgot" a little about it, i forgot the pan. but i tried some other snare fills and a harder snare hit in the chorus part.
and the EQ: i agree, i actually tried to eq better, but my equing capabilities didn't help me at it.

then again, i'll keep with this version of the music on soundcloud, but i'm gonna apply the changes you said, thanks for the feedback, for real

Back