Created a Hardcore Electronic Track called Doomsday, Pls give feed i will return it!!

Several

Hip hop
i made the track with ableton for midi sequencing and i used the Roland jv-1080 for all the sounds while mixing it on a behringer xenyx1222 :)

im not sure about how the mix is with all the sounds being as they should, or if for example the bass is clear enough to be heard for all people.

Hey man!

Thanks for giving me some feedback on my remix :) I really appreciate that!

Anyway, down to my requested review of this track.

I think you have some decent ideas when it comes to the main/lead tunes that you play with.
However, in my honest opinion, I find that the mix is rather repetitive and 'lacks lustre'.
Maybe you could try adding some tune variations into mix? Possibly even modulation into the relative major or something....
Also, I would recommend filing out the mix a bit more. Maybe add some high pads?

(btw, I'm Sorry if I sound 'harsh', haha, but I personally believe that constructive and honest criticism is the
best thing for an artist. One can only get better when he improves on his faults right?)

Anyway, thanks again for reviewing my remix :)

hey mate, thanks for the feedback, it was pretty good, and i think i understand what you mean with everything.

i am definetly working on getting more differences in my mix and more depth both with sounds, and also scale wise :)

thanks alot for telling me these things its a great help!

Doomsday has nice clicks in it, like a quick echo. im digging it, i didnt realize at first, now i feel the magic/ thankyou very much. :)

retarded robots quit is good for me, the organ pretty blingy i like the dissonence of it, sometimes you play chords and i synch with that, and i also synch with the buzz bass - is that a mobile phone buzzing on a mic? it sounds real natural, thats the best. I want to make music with a pump, that would be musical heaven.

Then I can go pump a mcshit in the mcdonalds toilet. >X D

How come soundcloud dont less us mash the songs together. (play both at once) pissoff.

Last edited:
yo bro! thanks a lot for the feedback ! :)

yea at the doomsday, there is quite hidden things in the mix, they are not unclear just very low mixed, and i was thinking that they could be heard on a good sound system as well where it would be allowed to turn up the frequencies on most of the knobs.

yea the organ on quit i think also is pretty dope sounding. all of the sounds are from the Roland JV-1080 synthesiser included doomsday swell, they are mixed together on a behringer xenyx-1222 mixer, where i also used the mixers one send built in chorus effect and another send effect to my Roland SP-404 sampler, the sampler gave the bass that sound, actually was just a very subtle sine bass, but the low pass filter drive effect from the sampler, gave it that present clipping like sound :)

yea i also have a lot of things i would like to change on sound cloud , like letting you see the history of tracks you played, ( its not every time I'm on the computer to like tracks on my streams or comment on them and so on).

anyway thanks again for the feedback :)

Good track, it needs some more variation in my opinion. I also suggest working on your transitions, they didn't flow well. I do like the melody a lot, and I think the organ sounds very good.

hey thanks for the feedback breh :)

good to know more people saying about the variation, also i will listen to the thing about transitions, didn't think much about that.

glad you like the sounds at least then :)

Back