Ambient Track Critique Needed

Woow dude, I'm enjoying this a lot! There is quite a lot of reverb going on at the moment witch of course fit the relaxed feeling of the track, but be careful that you don't drown it, that kind of makes it tiring to listen to (although you probably already know that). I don't really have any problems with the mixdown other from that, great job! If you have anytime left, can you listen to this and return some feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gressive-house-rooster-finally-summer-480762/

Last edited:
This is sweet!
The mix sounds good to me for what the track is. Is the "release" version gonna be longer? I feel like it could use another minute or two... with some variation of course.
Maybe the percussion sounds could use a little tweaking. They work in the more loaded parts, but seem kind of out of place in the beginning, middle and end.
very moody and relaxed atmosphere!

regards!

I actually never payed attention to the total time of the track but you are right, it is too long for a "Radio Edit" and too short for an Original Mix.
What exactly do you mean about the percussion? do you think the samples them self, the rhythm or the mixing on them doesn't feel right?
Thanks for the feedback!

Back