2 x House Tracks! - My First Post here!

OC-

2 x House Tracks! - My First Post here!

Hi all,

My first post here, posting on behalf of myself and my friend, we are 21/22 from the South East UK, just producing as a bit of fun really when we're outside of uni! If you could give our Tracks a listen and let us know what you think!

Cheers,

Oli

that first one is really bangin, love those vocals :) also in the second track i like how you piece together those vocals! followed aswell

that first one is really bangin, love those vocals :) also in the second track i like how you piece together those vocals! followed aswell

Thanks mate! trying to merge together my sound and my friends sound into our tracks!

First track was really banging :) I would maybe add a little more bass to the kick. Other than that I think the mix is pretty solid.
Great work

First track was really banging :) I would maybe add a little more bass to the kick. Other than that I think the mix is pretty solid.
Great work

Thanks a lot mate! I agree with you about the kick, maybe i'll add a little more in :)

Added a bit more kick to the mix, removed some vox from the start, and tidied up mix a bit.

That was real good. Listened to the first one, loved it. Got that kind of classic '80s House stuff to it but with a modern mix. Real good song for DJing at a club with imo. Rate: 8.8/10.

Back