Crazy Club Beat, Completely Out Of This World!!! All Feed Returned

Beat's pretty dope ,its just i cant really see a decent song coming from this. It sounds more like music for an action cartoon like that old joint Static Shock lol or maybe Ben 10 like a fight seen or something or niggas using a new gadget to sneak in a building or somethin lol. But i cant picture a song coming from this. I'd like to hear the end result.

feel free to hit the myspace and check me out if u want.

No i hear a song just fine, the beat's fast but not impossible to rap to by any means. I might look to change that main high synth that's carrying the melody to have some more bottome end...something that bites a bit more. Sounds good though post the finished version!

Anything can be rapped over. I'm saying this would be better suited for other purposes. Rap music ain't the only way to success ya diiiig!

Not a fan of the lead in there thats panned to the left. It sounds too bland for my taste. I think it could be taken out all together and you would have a straight beat. The other synths are straight but the mix kind of throws it off for me. The drums and percussions are cool. Its just the synth. The break down is cool.

this is indeed crazy, but i'm not feelin' it.
To me it sounds like them anoying beats you
hear when you are installing a cracked program from hbo or something.
not sayin' it's wack, but it's not my cup a tea, ya digg :)

Damn!! that banga got me noddin man. The beat is sick bruh. The instruments and the drums are on point. The only thing I would add is a PAD synth in the background (lower the gain) to accompany the intro synths. Otherwise it's Blazin hot.

Thanx for hitting up my thread man.

Thanx ALOT guys! nw that u mention it, just noticed dat synth does get a lil annoyin after a while! def goin 2 d something bout that. LMFAO @ C'monWealth, a lil harsh bro but feel what ur sayin. thnx again guys, il get 2 d ur threads nw. will also post d finishd version when its done.

wow, the melody was driving me insane, kinda really annoying. only thing i can say is that the percussion was pretty good. u should change the main synth with something not as irritating

For anyone interested, iv updated the link with the finished version of the beat. i took all ur advice nd changd d main synth, nd took it out 4 d hook. also changd d mix entirely, so everything is pannd out a lil differently.

Back