90's Hip Hop type beat F4F

Yo that track was nice bro! I can see curren$y on this. There's just one thing (which is not a big deal), i would bring up the kick just enough to match the velocity of your snare. The kick, bass and snaredrum are the heartbest of any song and they should be felt over everything thats playing in the background. Other than that its a dope track. Keep grinding homie!!!

- Nice drum work! Nice bounce to it
- Sample is dope
- I think you could've turned up the sample a bit more but cut off a little of the high end
- Vibe is dope
- I think some dark piano chords could help
- Is the bass off key? Not sure maybe im tripping

The best part of this track is the drums but i do agree something is maybe missing in the verses

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Zack Knight & Benny Liang) (F4F)

Thanks!

Yeah bro i agree i do think my bass is a lil off. I thanx fo the feedback im checking your track out now....
- Sample is dope
- I think you could've turned up the sample a bit more but cut off a little of the high end
- Vibe is dope

The best part of this track is the drums but i do agree something is maybe missing in the verses

Thanks!

Yo this track is dope nice mix what do you use to make beats?
- Sample is dope
- Vibe is dope

Thanks!

Great track. Maybe play with the pitch of the snare to separate the frequencies, because you have that soulful ambient sound going on there. Stick another longer bass drum layered underneath your kick?

This is a Old School Hip Hop track I made last week. its missing something but im not sure what.

This beat is dope, really digging the mix of the sounds. Love the panning of certain sounds. works really well. really feeling the vibe. Love the switch up near the end of the track. A simple octave down drop can do wonders to capture the listeners attention.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hip-hop-type-beat-feedback-4-feedback-473631/

^^^Feedback please ^^^

Solid drums and samples.. i would maybe say turn down the hi mid end a bit it sounds like its making the sample clash a bit frequency wise.. everything else sounds clean and solid.. peace

Back