50 Cent - Many Men - CentricBeats.com - Remix

TBH, I listened to both tracks you had posted.

The 50cent track seemed choppy because the melodies and alignment didnt mesh so well with the vocals IMO.
Vocals need more EQ.

But hey great work man!...sounds like you got the right thing going...just need to work on the music theory and melody composition.

Settle on a melody...and then transpose it throughout the track.

Most people love a melody that stays....but changes subtly or drastically.....not by switching the notes persay....but by transposing the notes, or the instruments....

Having alternating parts between the instruments used.

Keep it up and experiment with transposing!

Check me out here: I need a lot of work too, but its sounding good
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-yes-check-out*-f4f-been-working-hard-474629/

Last edited:
◮CYAN◭;49783770 said:
TBH, I listened to both tracks you had posted.

The 50cent track seemed choppy because the melodies and alignment didnt mesh so well with the vocals IMO.
Vocals need more EQ.

But hey great work man!...sounds like you got the right thing going...just need to work on the music theory and melody composition.

Settle on a melody...and then transpose it throughout the track.

Most people love a melody that stays....but changes subtly or drastically.....not by switching the notes persay....but by transposing the notes, or the instruments....

Having alternating parts between the instruments used.

Keep it up and experiment with transposing!

Check me out here: I need a lot of work too, but its sounding good
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-yes-check-out*-f4f-been-working-hard-474629/

Listening to your track, i dont believe you really understand what you think you understand about music yet. Try to be less analytical when it comes to music. It either sounds good or not, either you like are not.

Study music theory all you want, but take a little time out and listen to classical music. Believe me it will help.

I was really wishing that the 50 cent track would pick up a bit, try and work on making a more prominent drop! Good style and mastering though!

The song, for me, takes a bit too long to really start, but when you finally have all the tracks playing simultaneously, the atmosphere is really immersive. The delayed, reverby thingy sounds really cool, as do the short trumpet notes. There was some weird clicking-noise at times, but I wasn't quite able to tell whether it was related to the beat or vocals. All in all, I'd suggest that you work on the intro and perhaps make things even bigger and wider. You have a lot of cool elements in the beat and you don't really need 50 Cent on it to sound good.

you want a real opinion or you want me to suck you off?

Look at your comment on my thread and look at everyone elses.

People who make real music btw.

These tracks are very choppy, admit you need to put more effort in.....you cant just throw vocals over a mashed track..

Which is exactly what you did, I give great criticism

there were spots of this i really like...

But honestly you had 10 songs in 1 here I could've made a whole album for 50 cent with this 1 piece!

Try some separation and build on the base melodies

Damn yall taking this way more serious then i thought, but i guess because its 50 cent. Its just me playing around with a beat i made last year, slowing it down to and rearranging it to some vocals i just ran into.
But thanks for listening.

Back