Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yo Gotti ft T.I. & 8ty - King Shit Remix (Prod by R-skillz) Feed4Feed!!!

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Thanks for the feed dudes!
    Music Producer | Qualified Mixing & Mastering Engineer - www.BeatsByRskillz.com
    Twitter/IG: @BeatsByRskillz

Thanks
    Great stuff man cant find anything bad and good be on the radio. Keep it up fam

Thanks
    Nice... I like the 808 work.. No complaints from me.. I like the filters you got going on & that snare .. Nice work & thanks for the feed !

Thanks
    i haven't heard the original but this is definitely well mixed and well made. i can't help but think something might be able to be down with the synth bell playing throught. It so sounds kind of clean, maybe it could be twekaed so as to have more character and a be more raw

Thanks
    This shit is dope. The mix is clean as hell and I like what you did with the bass. The synth around 1.30 is a nice touch, but I feel like there is something missing. Like you forgot to add a key ingredient or something. Not sure what, but it could use another sound or two just to fill the track up some more, maybe a heavy snare/clap roll before some of the transitions. Again, no complaints on the mix, I think everything sounds good as far as levels and space. Good job.

Let me know what you think about my song Kaleidoscope

Thanks
    I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics, but I'm diggin the track itself. The low end is mad solid. It sounds really well mixed, but you can probably add an instrument or two only because it has a lot of room for more sound. Good work man!
    First melodic D&B track ever

Thanks
    Thanks for the feed!
    Music Producer | Qualified Mixing & Mastering Engineer - www.BeatsByRskillz.com
    Twitter/IG: @BeatsByRskillz

Thanks
    Returning the feedback. I'm actually familiar with the original.

The beat is crisp, but the main (and only?) synth is quite ambient and gets repetative. I feel it's good as a filler, but the beat would sound more full if you added a higher frequency instrument and a mid/lower mid frequency one with a good amount of variation to catch the ear. Besides that, the drums should cut through the beat more, as the kicks and snares are lackluster compared to the instruments.

Also, compared to the original beat, the percieved tempo of this beat doesn't seem to match the vocals, so if you were to add more instruments as leads, I would personally make them at a faster tempo, or at least highlight the high-hats so the rappers vocals match them better.

Overall, it's a professional sounding beat, and it could easily be a hit with the addition of a few more instruments/brightening up the drums, and perhaps a few conceptual changes, but that's just my opinion. Cheers!
    Last edited by AlexCapone; 07-27-2014 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    yo this is nicee!! maybe just a more explicit change in the bridge

Thread Information