Wnat to try Remixing a record?

L

LuKo

One of my tracks 'whiskey glass' at no6 in the u.k mp3 club chart is up for remixing as part of the UFO-Dance remixing comp.
The samples are ready and waiting. On board so far are..

Phalanx
Mr Shush
AudioNUts
Hyperdriver
KMG -365
BSEUK
Rockin Crew

Reckon you could do a good remix?
there's more info at www.remix.bounce.to] The Winner ...has been edited by LuKo (edited 08-05-2000).]

Hey Lucko,

I would be interested to remix your song. Unfortunately, I am currently in the process of changing most of the devices of my studio. I think i'll be ready in about 6 weeks to play with it. What kind of deadline / schedule are we talking about here?

(It's Lu-Ko mate). If you want to enter for the comp the deadlines december. I'm after
good remixes in all styles though so just get back to me when your ready. Where can i find your music?
p.s nice design on the board. Quick too. & the overall design of the site's class.

[This message has been edited by LuKo (edited 08-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by LuKo (edited 08-05-2000).]

Luko (sorry for mispell :) )

December? good. I'll try to find some spare time when I get my studio situation straighten.

Thanks for the kind words about the site. Actually, everything will change in the near future. Don't worry, it means everything will be much better.

Take care. Tell everyone about the site.

Forgot to answer your question:
You can listen tos ome ofmy music on my '98 site located at www.mano1.com
It is the bottom item on my projects list / table.

I will probably also make a separated site dedicated to my music with streaming MP3 songs soon.

Hey Man01,
Just listened to 'adventure'& 'Beautiful Life' on your site & really like 'em. This is the sort of stuff i listen to most but don't write much anymore (along with RnB) Do you have any DAM cd's up or anywhere i can download your stuff from?
oh, and your site design is just a slick over there. Are you doing much promotion for this site? I'll put you a link up for it in my links directory when i get a new host for it.
* i've just checked out your g-chamber now. That is top! Can i have one for the intro page of my site. Just 4 letters? PLeeeeeaaase?

[This message has been edited by LuKo (edited 08-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by LuKo (edited 08-08-2000).]

Back