wly - Ennui

Status
Not open for further replies.

wLy

Hi everyone,
I made a new beat and would like to know how you like it :) honest feedback would be appreciated

I feel like there's something missing, maybe a little more "power" but dont know how to fix that. Maybe someone able to help me? ;)

Last edited:
I kind of like it, it has a nice and mellow feel to it and I feel that it has some potential. The mixing is quite horrible if you don't mind me saying. That "power" you are saying is missing, is definitely missing and to me it takes away from the experience quite a lot.. I think it has a little bit to do with your drum sounds and your overall mixing. Feels at least like you could bring up the drums more.

Last edited:
Not bad, it has a nice overall ambiance to it, i think the snare needs switchin, either a new drum or eq it somehow, it kinda sounds too heavy for the feel of the track, overall it was cool, like the dude above said, work on your mixing and it will sound a lot better, stay righteous

what're you're doing is right. However, what's lacking is the sound design. Everything sounds like you're using default presets on VSTi's or plugins that you're running. Try messing with the actual properties of the sound to design one just for this track. By this i mean those knobs, and gadgets on the interface etc. This is still good, I really like the guitar too, has a old school pop vibe to it. You don't need to feed me, but it'd be cool if you check out my song "Internationally Known"

If you like the track, follow me & I'll follow back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back