+ WirokS - Sense (Deep) - F4F +

Molattow

Hey people,

I would like to present to you my latest project. I don't know if this can still be considered deep house, but I guess it goes in that direction.
It would be cool to get some feedback on that. It will be returned of course.

I hope there are some people here who like that kind of music!

Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:
This is a cool track. It sounds like background music for a club scene in a movie. 2:12 is awesome. The pitch change that starts at 3:55 is sick. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this track and it shows. It's very groovy and chill. Sounds great!

check out this new track I made

Last edited:
Hey Molattow!

Maybe this is not really my genre but I appreciate every kind of music. We have all something in common which is we all like music (Do something with music for example producing) and this brings us all to one place which is very cool. Anyways, The beginning of the track is really solid, just like a background music with a clear ambiance. The beat builds up very smoothly but I find the silence after the drop too low, you could turn the volume a bit up at that part. But this is just my opinion, if this is that you are going for than there is no problem at all! Maybe some high perc sounds would spice up the track more but this is still nice to me!

Just keep it up man :D!

Could you check out my production too? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-trap-bootleg-feedback-returned-f4f-468454/

hey man just had a listen to your track,
really liked it man, some good ol house music here. my fav part of your mix would be ambience that youve created. it really gives out that chilled out atmosphere that makes you want to listen to the whole thing. mix is also very clean.really got no complaints man.
keep up the good work

dope! i used to listen to a lot of deep/soulful house for a lil period a while back (di.fm streams are amazing) and this would slot right in there, def feeling it!
the variation at 2 and 5 mins is great, 6:40 and on is very nice too. wanna hear more of that synth that comes in at around 8 min tho
i don't make this kind of music so i can't really give any pointers but this sounds great to me. just needs some vocals on it!

Not what i usually listen but i can dig it .Nice build up and arrangements . Compositon is dope to . Sick sound you use at 2:12 probably my fav part .Cant give any advice since i dont do this kind of music but great sound overall . Keep up the good work .

I don't listen to House music so I can't really give a constructive critique however, I did like this track. Good job.

Nice gentle subtleties in the sound here brutha, the wispy sidechained tings are nice and the melody is pleasant. One of those loops you can sit in for a while. Good work mate

Probably not the best person to give a critique on this because it's not my style of music at all but what I will say is it sounds really professionally made. Sounds like something I would hear in a club. Nice groove on it, I actually bobbod my head all the way through, good job.

Back