White Owl Bundy - Random Rambling

W

White Owl Bundy

This is just something I came up with one day when I was home sick with SARS...You could hear it in my voice but I really think I'm falling off with the beats and spittin...I think me kicking my drug habbit has somethin to do with that...But I'm workin hard on stuff ya'll just give me a minute...

yea thi iight its kinda different then what i been hearin from u lately...this a ill little freestyle nahmean keep doin ur thing u aint fallin off

Yeah I just been thinkin all that in my head and kinda put it together like Jay Z did without writing anything down...I was sick as hell when I did it and I'm still sick ya'll...Sometimes I think my heart stops beating for like 2 minutes.......See, but I'm aiight...Thanks for the feedback and motivation though ya'll...

hope you feel better, but you definitely aint falling off. I mean sure maybe your voice aint gonna be as good cause your sick but its still ill. Beat wise I think you're producing ill **** as always. The new stuff like "the big hurt" is ill.

Peace

That's what's up...Ya'll always make a brother feel like Shawn Carter when I come through and I appreciate it for real...I'm waitin on my x-ray to come back to see if I'm on my way out or not...Until then, I'm tryna come up with somethin new...

hope everything goes straight. and i'll be waitin for that new joint. :cheers:

Krispy, you already know you on the Glee Club VIP list...Thanks for the support homey...I just got accepted to Devry today man after takin that damn test that I failed last year before I started makin beats...Chemist, the first thing I thought of when I heard this was Nice & Smooth for some reason...I just pictured Greg Nice on this like Ooh Wee Weee...The bass is heavy ass hell man and that change at the end of the beat is ill too...Made me think of Masta Ace or some Miami bass 2 Live Cre sh*t but what the hell do I know...Kinda basic but it does the job though...Dope joints on your page man and thanks for the feedback...

Wsup Bundy, thought id post here too. Ive actually had a chance to DL that tune and its dope man, cant believe you're coming up with stuff like this even when you aint feelin good. Keep it coming man, we're all ears! And sorry but it has to be said for the millionth trillionth billionth time........ i still cant get enough of sounds like a love song, its got the prime spot right at the top of my playlist. I really dnt know how u do it man.

By the way I have a new instrumental uploaded, not that same beat i was updating over and over, its a new one! :D
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread/threadid/48957 check it out, if u get a chance. Thanks, peace.

Thanks for havin me on the playlist Rush...How I did that song? That was Nick Sparks' idea...I just did the beat and wrote a verse but you know when I get involved I throw a lil Bundy powder on it...That's where the intro and "She's only seventeen"
came in at...Also involved some alcoholic beverages too...But as of right now I'm at my son's mother's house checking the boards out and her computer is slow...I been here for like 2 days now and she has no sound source so when I go back to headquaters I'll hit the thread up and give it a listen...

Good looks for listenin Clay...I wish I was really bringin the hotness then I wouldn't have pnuemonia.....Yeah, that was corny but I got a record contract in the mail yesterday and I'm shakey bout signing it...Rush, I'm bout to peep your joint...

Some of the best **** I've heard

Damn man, you crazy.... :) and you got some hot shyt. It ain't too often that I click on one song after the other on a soundclick page. And ya stuff is better than half the commercial stuff I've downloa.... uh.... bought in the store... Just got through listen to "Sounds Like A Love Song". Bust out laughin when I heard the ending. I hope you make it big man.... You deserve it.

Mikemiz
www.soundclick.com/mikemiz

Thanks Mike I appreciate that man you know...And you shouldn't download songs because that's just wrong.......Eh em...As far as makin it big I just want people to hear what I have to say...A lot of it is ignorant but I don't think anybody really has the balls to say what I say and if they do they can't rap...So I'ma do it for them...All I need is the exposure...

Need I overshadow Random Rambling? I think so...

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

OMG! Can this song tell a better story and rhyme so well!?! Bundy I'm ashamed to say today was the first day I actually listened to the lyrics to that song. But you would be happy to see that I'm giving you mad props.

The Breakfast Club is easily your best song lyrically. Tells a couple of stories and the fukkin words run together so well you would think that you recorded this w/ an Olympic Relay team. You go into the hook so well its just retarded.

The song is put together so well, need I say it again? If you would have just put out this song and quit....just this onesong, I would still give you mad props. Because this sh!t is absolutely raw talent. I don't think I could compare any song from any artist that has made it to this song. You own man. No doubt.

BTW Bundy, do you mind if I link your stuff on other sites?

Back