*WHAT HAPPENEDE*New Track Produced By JawadShabani

I'm not usually a big fan of a lot of rap, but this is really dope. I love the groove, its really got something special to it unlike a lot of the average trap beats i hear all the time. Great work, keep it up.

Preciate it homie, im peeping ya soundcloud now.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

i'm not usually a big fan of a lot of rap, but this is really dope. I love the groove, its really got something special to it unlike a lot of the average trap beats i hear all the time. Great work, keep it up.
just peeped your stuff man, i am in a totally different mood after hearing that...im not sure if i want to start breaking stuff or just trance out. Definitely something different, i like it though.....

man i always am fascinated how much potential is in the underground! this is so funky, the production is also nice, i would maybe mix the beat a bit louder, make the breaks a bit in the face ! tight

At first I wasn't so into it, but when the chorus rolled around again, it definitely grew on me. Catchy beat, and just generally nicely put together.

Good work, man.

at first i wasn't so into it, but when the chorus rolled around again, it definitely grew on me. Catchy beat, and just generally nicely put together.

Good work, man.
i appreciate it homie, i owe it to @jawadshabani for allowing me to use his beat, that beat in yo sig had my mind racing man....reminds me of the soundtrack to wipeout.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Bumper to bumper lets get some feedback people

Man, that's really good! Very pro-sounding. If that's you spitting again, love your flow, and the vocals and nice and clear quality. Well mixed.

man, that's really good! Very pro-sounding. If that's you spitting again, love your flow, and the vocals and nice and clear quality. Well mixed.
preciate it fam, but i owe it to jawadshabani for allowing me to use the track.......and yea thats me spitting, i also engineered the vocals as well thanks for the listen.

just peeped your stuff man, i am in a totally different mood after hearing that...im not sure if i want to start breaking stuff or just trance out. Definitely something different, i like it though.....
Well if you'd like to shed some light on this track i'm working on, i haven't posted the stuff i've been working on most publically on that, so here's the link. I would love some feedback on this one! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback-will-returned-i-love-giving-409824/2/

Back