Want Your Song Reviewed? Here's How...

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
Hey FP,

I've been a dedicated member of FutureProducers.com for sometime now. I understand how difficult it can be to generate interest in the review section. Not only is that frustrating, but it can be down right annoying at times.

Never fear. I'm here to help.

I am dedicating a portion of my time to giving honest reviews. There's no charge...no hidden agenda...just constructive criticism from a peer.

Here's how you can get your song reviewed:

1. Send your song to review@apt6entertainment.com

2. All songs must be in MP3 format @ 128kb.

3. All songs must have tags. (Nitty on the beat, A Dr.Dre Production, etc).

4. Make sure you put "Review/FP/'Song Title"" in the header of the email.

I will email and post a review of your song in the FP Review section for all to see.

Simple and easy.

I look forward to hearing the creativity of my peers.

Hey FP,

I've been a dedicated member of FutureProducers.com for sometime now. I understand how difficult it can be to generate interest in the review section. Not only is that frustrating, but it can be down right annoying at times.

Never fear. I'm here to help.

I am dedicating a portion of my time to giving honest reviews. There's no charge...no hidden agenda...just constructive criticism from a peer.

Here's how you can get your song reviewed:

1. Send your song to review@apt6entertainment.com

2. All songs must be in MP3 format @ 128kb.

3. All songs must have tags. (Nitty on the beat, A Dr.Dre Production, etc).

4. Make sure you put "Review/FP/'Song Title"" in the header of the email.

I will email and post a review of your song in the FP Review section for all to see.

Simple and easy.

I look forward to hearing the creativity of my peers.

Very nice gesture by you. But wouldn't it be easier to just make thread like queen_Rnb?

Just thinking. Since most want Feeds are already logged in here anyway.

Nevertheless I might take you up on that offer. What do you like? Rnb, Hip Hop, Trance, Dance, Club?

Very nice gesture by you. But wouldn't it be easier to just make thread like queen_Rnb?

Just thinking. Since most want Feeds are already logged in here anyway.

Nevertheless I might take you up on that offer. What do you like? Rnb, Hip Hop, Trance, Dance, Club?

I'm a fan of good music. My taste is unspecific and unbiased. I would love to hear your music. Send it my way when you get a chance.

Dot I think I'll send you one tomorrow or the day after. Sounds like a good idea.

yo i sent tha links a couple days ago...unfortunately i cant encode em @ 128...whats tha specific reasoning behind this?? you cant listen from a thread, or from an upload link?? im just curious

Sorry for the absence. I've been very busy working on things in my personal life.

I'll be posting a review shortly.

yo i sent tha links a couple days ago...unfortunately i cant encode em @ 128...whats tha specific reasoning behind this?? you cant listen from a thread, or from an upload link?? im just curious

Because I'm always on the go and an mp3 @ 128 makes things a little easier to listen to WITHOUT downloading your beat/song.

Feedback appreciated.

I'll make it easy on you dot.

Thread link...

Beat link...

Feed on my mix would be most welcome. This is a beat several years old that I went back and spent some time re-mixing. At first I lost the punch of my kick trying to get a decent low end and then went back and did some tweaking.

Peace!

Back