*Used to be* New RnB Beat

Major W

SIXER
Hey guys new Rnb Beat any critisism is very welcome and much appreciated!

Instrumentation/Mix/Arrangement andanything else you can think of!

All feedback returned ASAP so drop em links!

Thanks guys!

this beat is gentle.also has the potential of being a sexy song like those of trey songz etc. that e piano melody is just beautiful man. it made the beat work for me. good job.

I'm LOVIN this beat Sixer. Do you currently have any artists you're working with?

I reall like that shaker, giving a smooth shape to the beat, & the piano is really sexy too

Thanks bros you guys feedback is much appreciated!

And Shaun yeah I'm sort of working with a couple but not anyone for this track here

I like the beginning. It sounds good when the strings pick up around :30 but then it sounds bare. The strings sound wonderful though. Maybe it just needs to be mixed a little better. I could personally hear a few more percussive elements. It just sounds too bare around the snare. I like the overall melody and structure of it though. There doesn't seem to be enough build at some parts, mainly the chorus and what not. It sounds like it stays the same which can work if that's what you're going for.

Keep it up man

I hear what your saying moralz I've always had a little problem with making a distinctive chorus from the verse.. something I'm going to be working on. Thanks for noting it though bro! Im gonna look at what you said

Checking you out now B250!

Diggin' it! The strings in the chorus are a little loud and the snare has a bit of a hollow sound, but that's more my taste than anything. Keep it up man, great work!

Feedback on anything in my sig would be much appreciated.

Fortunatesoul
#U got some interesting stuff bro the thing I would probably do is add in some different elements in terms of intruments as some tracks seem a little bare. I like how u arrang your drums and perc tho nice!
Like beat 70

Hdproduction
#U got some dope stuff too I like your sound selection and i like how you've arranged a few of them keep it up man.!

Last edited:
Back