Two beats need feedback - I feedback 100%

Incident-
Ill sample usage/chopping! I think the drums though could use more pop, and the track in general could use more EQing. (If you're the type to go back and edit tracks) Try perhaps maybe routing all the drums to a seperate track first, and then routing that track to the master. On that drum track try some compression, and perhaps some parallel compression as well. (Google the term)

Seriously though, I really like that sample on Incident and the way it's used. Props on that.

For Elia WIP, same principles, drums could use a little more pop. I like the pitched down sample and the darkish vibe it has.

Check me out if you'd like:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...red-abstractish-beat-sp_404-fl-studio-405149/

the drums sounds are already routed to separate tracks, most have some sort of compression and other stuff applied - i see your point regardless, the drums could be a lot thicker and harder. i kinda like airy drums sounds tho lol. thanks!

very dope sample sounds foreign like spanish but its hot maybe id mix it so the sample is lower than the drums so the drums can crash thru more keep dropping fam

Eliia WP:

This sounds epic. Could see it going really really well with video/animation. (But stands on its own too.)
-nice velocity variation on keys
-sounds good on my headphones
-nice reverb/tail on snare. can I ask how you got that?
-great job

Incident:

-sounds really nice. can I ask what you use?
-nice rhythm
-good layering of clap/snare/whatever
-wow strings sound really good. can I ask how you got those? haha sorry
-~1:18 - favorite part
-favorited

sorry I can't be more constructive. Followed though!

Eliia WP:

This sounds epic. Could see it going really really well with video/animation. (But stands on its own too.)
-nice velocity variation on keys
-sounds good on my headphones
-nice reverb/tail on snare. can I ask how you got that?
-great job

Incident:

-sounds really nice. can I ask what you use?
-nice rhythm
-good layering of clap/snare/whatever
-wow strings sound really good. can I ask how you got those? haha sorry
-~1:18 - favorite part
-favorited

sorry I can't be more constructive. Followed though!

it's still great feedback! thanks for the positivity!

for the snare i layered a high clinky snare with a bigger deep one and enveloped the deep one so that it cut off very quickly and had a low attack on the high one. then used a vocal processing VST - Izotope Nectar and toyed around with the reverb in there.

those strings are sampled... it's so hard to find / synthesise nice sounding real instruments, i wish i could get some programmable strings like that as well. i use FL studio, i see you use logic and i envy you, i want to make the transition once i can afford to. followed back!

Back