Trap Music - Free Download! (All feed returned)

Spud388

Still learning how to make trap music in Ableton Live (only one tutorial online, which is only partially done. Ugh.); if anybody can give me some tips it would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
right on for the feedback yo, ayo that beat knocks homie, not my type of instrumentals but it still knocks man, maybe a nice baseline would help the beat, and some harder kicks, get some 808s in there or something to feel that bump u feel? keep the material coming man, peace.

i have to admit im not too familiar with trap so i dont know how relevant my feedback will be lol.. i liked the break at 1.26 - i would have liked it to be a little longer.. and agree that a bassline would be a nice addition to the beat.. :)

I like melodies you have..they go hard. However, they get repetitive, I suggest you add a couple (maybe 2-3) new instruments with different melodies. Also, the beat needs to be mixed/mastered so that the drums hit harder and try to get a harder fast attack brass layered on top of that brass. Lastly, consider adding some hihats to this. This still needs work, but has a lot of potential.

Return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/crazy-dope-banger-i-say-hey-f4f-410130/

Back