Threw my vision !! F4f

StreetPushasEnt,

This is cool. I love the sample even though is very simple, it's hot. I think the drums could use a major update. They are very small and boring. The rapper is cool but sounds like he's bored and just freestyling. I think he should try to change the track into some type of song format.

Keep at it!

Check out my track/thread:
the BIG shots - "KiNGS COURT" Dirty South Record! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]
Looking forward to your feedback!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

for 1 fam it not a sample im playin keys and im rappen on it thanks for you time 'and im kinda exacerbated when comes to trap, but thats ur cup of tea 'and im not aiding to the industry so thanks so thats why its the way it is '' simple straight to the point

Last edited:
StreetPushasEnt.

Your key playing is hot. I'm not stating to make it trap and trap music isn't my cup of tea. I'm just stating to put more effort in your voice because you sound like your bored. Just trying to give constructed criticism here. Return the feedback. Thanks

Check out my track/thread:
the BIG shots - "KiNGS COURT" Dirty South Record! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]
Looking forward to your feedback!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

thanks weed beats and d- i guess u aint a rapper '' i get it the guys that make beatsthat cant rap they knock people who can i suggest trying to rapp to see how hard it iz '' instead throwing ur 2 cents and u dont know what you as a person are talking bout i suggest jump in the frame of mind of a rapper and youll see what im talikng bout otherwise u jus talking out ur ass no shots intended

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

bump this up

---------- Post added 07-27-2012 at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2012 at 08:47 PM ----------

get at cha boy fo any collabo's

Last edited:
Back