Space Time (f4f 100%)

anaujiram

Sup yall , produce this beat with fl studio 11 , looking for advice on the mix and overall beat .

Wich part you prefer?
What you like or didnt like about this beat?
What can i add or take off the mix ?
Who you see on this beat?

Let me know what you think of this beat and i will return feed on your post , soundcloud or youtube as usual. (just drop your link )

Thanks

Really nice beat! The drums are mixed well but i think the hats and the bass are a bit to loud.
Anyway I like the choice of the synth sounds and the piano.
The string hit is nice too. Keep it up bro!

hey dude thought i would giv my fifty cense the beat is very abstract but in a good way on another point aint heard anything like it , but i feel when the song drops in energy at about 2.00 it should be more of a crescendo cus it feels like its buildig up to something man what about when it drops drop everything then filter all your synths over about 8 to 16 bars maybe what do you think oh heres my soundcloud link for some feedback thx in advance

https://soundcloud.com/#jamesfella-1

Last edited:
I love the clarity and the choice of sounds you used in this. Especially the spacey synths, I'm a fan of them myself.

Drums hitting hard, hihats sounding crisp, Im feeling this a lot actually.

#Salute

hey dude thought i would giv my fifty cense the beat is very abstract but in a good way on another point aint heard anything like it , but i feel when the song drops in energy at about 2.00 it should be more of a crescendo cus it feels like its buildig up to something man what about when it drops drop everything then filter all your synths over about 8 to 16 bars maybe what do you think oh heres my soundcloud link for some feedback thx in advance

https://soundcloud.com/#jamesfella-1
Thanks man i agree with what you said , left a comment on one of your song and following you on soundcloud
I love the clarity and the choice of sounds you used in this. Especially the spacey synths, I'm a fan of them myself.

Drums hitting hard, hihats sounding crisp, Im feeling this a lot actually.

#Salute
Thanks breh glad you like this one .

real dope beat b, lots of things going on and everything blends together nicely. creative and def not repetitive.. mix sounds clean to me and the bass/drums are fire!
agree with dutch tho on that 2 min mark, i mean it sounds decent enough as it is but could be better! this is some legit shit tho

Nice work overall. I agree with a previous post that when the sub-bass comes in it gets muddy. I think the sub might just be too loud but also it might be that and a combo of your synth that solos at 2:00 and that grand piano synth. You have a lot of overlaying synths so it is tricky to pick out what is what. It might just be a loud sub that is bleeding through at higher frequencies...I can't tell. I think you have some synths crossing into that muddy realm of 300-400hz so you might want to check out that area and pull some frequencies down. In combo with opening up that area, the sub bass could come down a bit and it might help brighten up and balance your track out.

I like your transitions and stops...the track has this nice ebb and flow feel. Nicely done!

dope track man, sounds really clear. the drums definitely knock, and you killed the hats. i feel like
you could make the kick stand apart from the bass a little more, there are moments where the one drowns the other out.
overall though a good piece and i enjoyed listening
soundcloud.com/denzel-nannery/afraid-of-heights

This is really dope man.The melodies and sound selection are on point.There's a lot going on here but you managed to make it all fit together and work which is impressive.Only thing I could wish for is maybe a more prominent snare,but that's me really reaching for something here haha

Thanks for the feedback on my beat "Sativa".I see you use FL 11 too so we should definitely collab sometime

Hey dude, awesome track. That astronaut shit future could hop on but I'd kill that beat myself as well. I like the transitions, the composition of the beat itself & the effects were perfect man I like the samples. Keep it up, check out my first beat if possible on Soundcloud, name is '89 Mike' beat is called 'Right Now' i'm new to this any feedback from anyone would be amazing. Thanks & keep it up bro you're doing good

Back