Space Time (f4f 100%)

dope track man, sounds really clear. the drums definitely knock, and you killed the hats. i feel like
you could make the kick stand apart from the bass a little more, there are moments where the one drowns the other out.
overall though a good piece and i enjoyed listening
soundcloud.com/denzel-nannery/afraid-of-heights

Thanks man , i agree about the kick part . Left some feed on your soundcloud .
This is really dope man.The melodies and sound selection are on point.There's a lot going on here but you managed to make it all fit together and work which is impressive.Only thing I could wish for is maybe a more prominent snare,but that's me really reaching for something here haha

Thanks for the feedback on my beat "Sativa".I see you use FL 11 too so we should definitely collab sometime

Thanks fam glad you like the beat , i agree about the snare gonna see if i can fix it . Sure im down to callab contact me at deadbassrecords@hotmail.fr see if we can work on something.

Thanks!
this is dope! I love the gliding effects you used on the synths and the bass. I feel like there's a lot going on but it definitely works together and you got the frequency spectrum used up nicely. good job man for real

check out my track I just posted! thanks bro
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...kirko-drake-style-chorus-switchup-f4f-471208/

Thanks man preciate it , left a comment on your post great track fam .

Thanks fam , left a comment and like your song on youtube . Following as well , great track man .

Last edited:
It's good yuu decided to go with hard drums like that, compliments the spacey synths nicely, wasn't expecting that. I'd say maybe lower the Hi Hats 2-2.5 db, and clean up the low end when those horns at 3:57 come in.

Other then that, dope instrumental.

WOW, I really like this Anaujiram, it feels quite spacy and atmospheric, and I really like the moving bass there.
I like the hats there too. And it feels quite dynamic to me, so I like that. It sound quite rich to me and complete!

Great work Anaujiram!

If you had the time, would you please give feedback on a music I did?
Thank you so much if you do, and it's OK if you don't, I will understand it :)

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/disclosure-remixes-feedback-feedback-471311/

Last edited:
I started thinking big sean could be on your track. It was an excellent start. I couldnt exactly find my mood within the song and that maybe one things I believe I have problem with my own music. The mix is decent. I want it to be clearer though. It sounds a little generic. I dont know if that helps. I like the instruments and effects. It seemed like you put some work into it. The bells are quiet and they dont pierce. The outro was on par. You seem very experienced, above my level anyway. Its decent but I work for a tangible mood unless someone would like to describe their approach to it.

But check me out, I think you may be able to associate with me and maybe we can learn from each other. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/mr-me-mystery-new-original-hip-hop-471332/

aye this sounds very good I like the drop and the 30 second lead up to it I was freestyling after I heard the drop and its easy to keep a flow going with it forreal keep it up!

WOW, I really like this Anaujiram, it feels quite spacy and atmospheric, and I really like the moving bass there.
I like the hats there too. And it feels quite dynamic to me, so I like that. It sound quite rich to me and complete!

Great work Anaujiram!

If you had the time, would you please give feedback on a music I did?
Thank you so much if you do, and it's OK if you don't, I will understand it :)

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/disclosure-remixes-feedback-feedback-471311/

Thanks man preciate it , left a comment on you post .

I started thinking big sean could be on your track. It was an excellent start. I couldnt exactly find my mood within the song and that maybe one things I believe I have problem with my own music. The mix is decent. I want it to be clearer though. It sounds a little generic. I dont know if that helps. I like the instruments and effects. It seemed like you put some work into it. The bells are quiet and they dont pierce. The outro was on par. You seem very experienced, above my level anyway. Its decent but I work for a tangible mood unless someone would like to describe their approach to it.

But check me out, I think you may be able to associate with me and maybe we can learn from each other. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/mr-me-mystery-new-original-hip-hop-471332/

Thanks fam , i agree about the bell part gonna work on it see what i can do . Left a comment on your post great track man .

aye this sounds very good I like the drop and the 30 second lead up to it I was freestyling after I heard the drop and its easy to keep a flow going with it forreal keep it up!

Glad you like it fam and thanks for comment preciate it .

Back