Sound in the Soul (hip hop): Feedback for Feedback

Really nice beat love the laid back feel and slightly jazzy sounds. Great sampling and the drums suit it well. All comes together nicely, really cool laidback track

the intro got me hooked, very nice.
the vocal modulation chorus (robotic voice) in my opinion, really ruins the environment and the atmosphere the song creates.
Also the rapping is good, but it could be a lot better, and I think this track calls for a higher class of spitting. (although I just noticed a J5 reference)
the outro starts off the right way, but I feel as the transition out could be smoother.
overall, VERY dope track with a few adjustments. You're doing something right.
also if you could give me some feed on my track it'd be much appreciated
its my track on the signature.

Thats whats up.. reppin TEX. Sounds real classy mang!.. tight beat y'all.
If it aint too much to ask maybe check out my first post.. I threw up a beat i made the other night. id appreciate any feedback.

"Reppin the TEX"

Its really chilled and also has a good beat. I like the start but don't like the chorus where you change the voice because its a bit annoying. Its a great song though.

some one comment on my one www [dot] futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/scale-one-ten-what-would-you-rate-not-finished-401822/

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

OK but Its a bit too slow

Back