Sound in the Soul (hip hop): Feedback for Feedback

welowerclass

Dope Collective

Here to introduce the hip hop trio I am a part of called The Lower Class based out of San Marcos Texas. This is a new track from our up and coming project, "Wingfield" which is set to drop mid summer. Why not download it? It's free. I would love to get your guys' thoughts on the track, and if done so I will return the favor.

Last edited:
Dope. Great to hear new old school. Lyrics are fine, but the beat is the real attraction here. Sick samples. We should collaborate some time, you have great taste (DOOM).

Dope. Great to hear new old school. Lyrics are fine, but the beat is the real attraction here. Sick samples. We should collaborate some time, you have great taste (DOOM).

yeah man I'd definitely love to collab in the future. Followed you on soundcloud. Hit me up if you ever have an instrumental you want me to check out dude I love your sound

i know some people in san marcos that go to texas state. i hear its fun up there. anyways... i really appreciate your feedback man. it means a lot when people look out and try to help. thanks man.

track wise.... i dont know whay you even wanted feedback lol. there is nothing wrong with this track... its great. great verses. great beat, with really good switch ups and the end is pretty dope too man. lol its badass.... great work man!

simple = good.
I am feeling it, need to resurrect the old school sound!

The first thing I thought of when the intro started was Ron Burgundy hahah but I like it a lot! Great rapper on there and the beat is awesome, I like the dropping sound every 4 bars you put in there.

Keep at it!

This is f*ck*n fly man. Really diggin the lyrics! You guys should just keep doin your thing. You'll definitely get somewhere.

That song is nice! very laid back. got that sunny afternoon feel to it. If the rest of the project gunna be like this i'm very much looking forward to it

The beat is dope. As an MC though I feel like this just doesn't have any emotion in it. Think of being entertaining and not just rhyming. It definitely isn't shitty, and I can see some talent. I just want more emotion.

Back