SoulSonic -Tox Simian

Almac88

Local Rapper I worked with on one song of his Album and it blew up a little world wide (Which was kinda cool) Got played on a few different radio stations (College) and even Remixed by the world famous Jack Dangers (The Electro music people will recognize that name. I'll post the original and the remix which we used for the Remix, enjoy!:cheers:

Original:

Remix:

Note** The Song is supposed to sound slightly vintage with a more contemporary hip-hop flow. I was paying Homage to a lost form of hip-hop. Newcleus, Afrika Bambaataa, Man Parish, Planet Patrol... that's why the song is called "Soulsonic" hope that clears things up for everyone.

Last edited:
Not my style but sounds like some 1980s/90s type Spacejam type Music lol similar to Commons Universal mind control , i didn't see to much difference in the remix, may just be me...

Not my style but sounds like some 1980s/90s type Spacejam type Music lol similar to Commons Universal mind control , i didn't see to much difference in the remix, may just be me...

Ahh Sorry about that, I'll explain why it sounds like that haha "Space JAM" LOL!!

I like the track and its definitely has that 80's/90's feel to it. Dope track. When it came on I was I could see people pop locking or having like a break dance battle or something. Great work.

Last edited:
sounds really 90's, like some pop/dance white people use to dance lol, i could imagine some lilou on this track (don't know who's lilou? youtube it)

Yea, definitely has that old school vibe/feel to it, especially with that talkbox.
Its different, but im likin it.
nice work.

Thanks for the feedback, always good to get different opinions on your stuff so I can make better music next time!

Back