Soulful Chill Hip-Hop Instrumental [F4F]

I like it man, really chill. I don't really feel hip-hop when i listen to it, more like a Soul feel. Maybe you could find someone to sing on it! I'm sure there are plenty of people who could make that track better with some vocals.

Smoooootthhhhh! Lovin it, maybe the piano was a bit flat dynamically? But other than that it's a really chill track and I really like it :)

This is smooth, but (assuming this is hip-hop and not just soul you're going for) it kind of sounds more like a looped intro than a full song. I think if you threw a full drum sequence on it, that would make this sound really complete.

This is smooth, but (assuming this is hip-hop and not just soul you're going for) it kind of sounds more like a looped intro than a full song. I think if you threw a full drum sequence on it, that would make this sound really complete.
Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean by full dream sequence I'm still fairly new to making beats?

Damn, this sample is ill. If its original, then more props to you for putting this together. But like others have said, it could use some more drums in it specfically a harder hitting snare on it and some more percussion just to take it to that next level. Though, it could work as is on some Curren$y shit like someone else pointed out or some ALC shit where I can hear Prodigy rap on it. Good job mayne.

Honestly this feels like a track you hardly did much to. It really sounds just like a soulful song. I feel like it lacks the Hip Hop elements (hip drums). Be more innovative with the drums man, don't be afraid to hit some hats, cymbals and use the bassdrum. The sample chosen for this track has a lot of potential. Keep working at it bruh

Check out my Thread (FEED 4 FEED GUARANTEED!)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/new-music-williamsburg-brooklyn-414802/

Last edited:
Honestly this feels like a track you hardly did much to. It really sounds just like a soulful song. I feel like it lacks the Hip Hop elements (hip drums). Be more innovative with the drums man, don't be afraid to hit some hats, cymbals and use the bassdrum. The sample chosen for this track has a lot of potential. Keep working at it bruh

Check out my Thread (FEED 4 FEED GUARANTEED!)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/new-music-williamsburg-brooklyn-414802/
I can respect that. Thanks for the feedback. I'm still learning do you have any suggestions of how to lay the drum pattern?

It's really chill man, great work. I personally don't feel the hip-hop vibe in this beat, it's more soul. I think someone said this before, but you should find someone to add vocals to this, it'll sound very nice! :D

Keep doin' what you are doin'. :)

Nothing wrong with the mixing or the drum loop, it all fits together well, so I don't have much to add on.

Back