Slow Jam,feed 4 feed

Ihloo

Next ...me?
I bought some R&B packs I saw on internet, it has some really nice pads, i made this, what yall think

Other than the drums, I think the rest of the elements in the beat are on point! Keep up the good work :)

Cool oldschool RnB beat.. reminds of boys II men haha. In my opinoin try more percussion ! (only cause i love the noises)

HD PRODUCTION
its very calm. that kind of beats are really demand. what do you think about my music? SoundClick artist: HD Production - page with MP3 music downloads

I really liked the piano beat & The Eminem Style, that one sounds really old school, really nice

Wedges2
It definitely works. I doesn't really jump out at me but it's not bad. I would do something with that kick though. I think it should just be deeper. The mixing could be tightened up too. Some of those pads could use turned down. Other than that nice job.

Return the feed please.
New SoundClick DESIGN and NEW MUSIC! Give me some opinions! FB RETURNED!

Lovin the first one "Easy does it", feeling the drums, and "wondering" too

@Major W

I Already commented on ur post

@Rawkus

I'll try wit the percussion, also i'm working on the kick pattern too

really really nice. very calm. just not sure about the middle part where the guitar enters the instrumental, it doesnt sound right to me. but other than that, this beat is really nice. has that
'real Rhythm and Blues" feel to it. and you said, you bought rnb packs, did you use loops or you made this from scratch? either way it sounds good.

really really nice. very calm. just not sure about the middle part where the guitar enters the instrumental, it doesnt sound right to me. but other than that, this beat is really nice. has that
'real Rhythm and Blues" feel to it. and you said, you bought rnb packs, did you use loops or you made this from scratch? either way it sounds good.

Thanks for the feedback

The verse pad (0:52) is loop, i normally can't get the right background to fill spaces, but i've worked on the rest: beat, lead,bass.

nice stuff going on...sounds like a 90's baby maker. i actually prefer this type of production over heavy hip-hop beats. something to ride to. keep at it man

Reminds me of let it burn by usher lol, no other way I could liken this track. It's nice, but in my truly honest opinion way way too much echo and reverb on all of it. It's quite muddy, I'm not sure if that is just part of the fills themselves or your attempt to glue the song together and smoothen it out. The great thing about R&B in the early 2000's was that the sounds were smooth, sexy, but they were clear cut and didn't need all the verb.

Now if you'll flip your song to 2:17, take a listen. It sounds like you've got 2 different songs on top of eachother and it is very out of tune. I believe it's your guitar that is the instrument in the question. Most likely an easy fix, like a minor-major third type of deal but please fix it before you do anything with this song. It really takes away from your track. Otherwise, good on ya, way to take an idea and turn it into silver, just need to make the fixes and make it gold.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

BTW, if nobody caught anything I mentioned regarding fixes needed in this song, then all of you must be hard of hearing...

Last edited:
The basic idea is good, but that bassline does not fit. Change the bassline up and it would be much better.

This sounds like baby making music to me. Either that, or a break up song. A really creative writer would be able to incorporate both. Great job on this one. Be sure to check out Battle 4 Exposure! Vote for your favorite track today.

Can somebody please tell me how to multi-quote? I really can't, 2 some of you i left feedback in the link, im checking the others

I made this track while i was missing my girl XD, so it's a sad song XD; gotta check the guitar part, i'm stilla totally newbie on the bass, so isn't the hottest bassline on earth XD, thanks everybody for the feedback, i'm still checking all the links =)

Back