Sampled beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drum pattern is nice and crispy man I like it. I feel like more variety in terms of the sample might of been needed. Good job tho, keep going.

Yeah the intro is a little long but I was thinking if a rapper was to get on this then they could start their verse before the drums come in. Thanks for the feedback, I've returned the favour!

Give me fills and progression and I think you can have a very very strong take here. I was hoping for a little more in regards to the drums. Ghost notes can really give the groove a more dynamic approach. That might just be my inner drummer minding his business though. Got my feet moving for sure though! Do you think you could have maybe done more with the sampled voice?

Thanks for in depth feedback, ghost notes is something I never do and one that I should! I need to slip it into my creative process. I'm gonna go in and touch up the drums a little I think. As far as creating alternate vocal patterns, they were the only ones that were any good. I probably made about 6 different chop patterns but only used 4 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back