Rough Draft Snippet of My First Instrumental Made with Logic + Battery

This is nice. You are right, mixing needs to be started!!!!

A clap would be nice over that snare every once and a while.

The organ is kind nice, but you can do more with it. Especially on the effects side.

I'd personally add some percussion. And that brass would be layered with maybe a tuba (centered) and some deep trombone (spaced).

I hear at one point, your sound field panning of the brass got cancelled out. I don't know if it was on purpose or not.

Broken Friday said:
This is nice. You are right, mixing needs to be started!!!!

A clap would be nice over that snare every once and a while.

The organ is kind nice, but you can do more with it. Especially on the effects side.

I'd personally add some percussion. And that brass would be layered with maybe a tuba (centered) and some deep trombone (spaced).

I hear at one point, your sound field panning of the brass got cancelled out. I don't know if it was on purpose or not.
Thanks for the feed man.

That organ is def the one thing that after about 8 hours of sleep I realized needs something going on.

With the brass in mind:
- I will take the instruments into consideration once I can hear panning a little better. Peeps is still sleepin.

And with the panning on that original:
Probably not on purpose I just started spreading the loops out at like 4 am and probably said **** it when I did.

ALSO:
Just a general question for Logic users:

IS there a way to get my loops to snap to bar when I copy/paste them when I'm done. Seriously I hear errors that now shouldn't be there.

UPDATED:

CLICK ON THE PICTURE

Last edited:
thanks for the feed,

when i saw that pic i thought u sampled punch out haha,
its a good beat, i think it can use something real crazy and new to separate it from every other beat and really draw in the listener....
I would tell you what that something is but I don't even know lol

check the help, if your looking for a snap to grid type feature, I really haven't looked into it.....but what I do is copy what you want to loop (apple + C), loop on the timeline where u wanna paste,,hit stop on transport, then hit apple + v

Last edited:
Peace, thanks for the review,
Punch out, beat is nice, but the brass need something more, like more punch, Lol

Back