New pop track, please have a listen

adge2013

Would appreciate support for this track 'Hold your peace'. My first fully completed pop track, with lyric video.
The vocals are from the Spanish jazz singer Cecilia Krull.
Both the song and video required a lot of time and so ANY support is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Mainstream as it gets sleek and cool...

And that surprise at 1:27...LOVED it... you put a smile on my face and for that I thank you

Mainstream as it gets sleek and cool...

And that surprise at 1:27...LOVED it... you put a smile on my face and for that I thank you

Thank you! I now have another lyric video for another pop track (this one is a bit more tropical!)
Let me know what you think...

Hold you're peace sounds professional with the mixing and the songwriting is good, but the lyrics are pretty bland. The singer is holding you back in my opinion. I think you're too good to be working with her.

And same thing with Remind Me. Sleek track production but the lyrics and vocal melody lack inspiration; but you definitely have the skills in mixing and production. Did you write these beats and then have her write the lyrics and vocal melody ?

And same thing with Remind Me. Sleek track production but the lyrics and vocal melody lack inspiration; but you definitely have the skills in mixing and production. Did you write these beats and then have her write the lyrics and vocal melody ?

No, I actually wrote the lyrics and melody myself. I just then got her to sing. She's a professional jazz singer here in Spain; she's worked in national films and sings the theme tune to the Spanish version of 'orange is the new black'.
Everyone has praised her voice, it's the first time I hear negative feedback about it to be honest.
Anyway, thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate it!

When it comes to the production part there is nothing to criticize but regarding the song writing I have the feeling that something is missing. Overall you did a good job.

Hey man that was so Awesome, you did so good. What's in the pipe line for ya

Rob

Hey man that was so Awesome, you did so good. What's in the pipe line for ya

Rob

Thank you, it's great to hear good feedback.
I'm working on new music all the time... the biggest challenge I face is finding singers to lay down vocals.
I live in Madrid, Spain and it's difficult to find singers, especially ones who can record in English convincingly.
I'm trying to get my instrumentals and music in general to singers out there in the hope I can get my foot in the door...like all of us!

Would you like To Create One together? I am a Pop Singer, my first song Cooler Than The Movies is over 1 million streams, you'll at least be paid by Royalties, I got distrbution

Back