New Metalcore from Southern California!

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
My friends formed a new band and just released their first single. I think it's so good that I have to help them get some views!! Can you all check it out? I know this is a hip hop/electronic music forum mostly, but here's a song that's a little different for everyone to take a different outlook.

What do ya think? Leave a comment on their song, and I'll leave a comment on your song. Post a link below and I'll listen to it. ;)

Direct Link: Alptraum by Recreate | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers fam!

Last edited:
Hey man! Solid stuff for sure. When it comes to metal, personally I like bands that can do both. Recreate obviously have the heavier stuff down but the vocalist has a good voice too. Tell them not to shy away from that. A catchy chorus with clean harmonies over top is an excellent way to grow your fan base much faster.

On that note, it sounds like his melodies are pushed so far back in the track as though they are unimportant. I would argue they are the definitely THE most important part of the chorus. Show them off! :)

I do but a lot of works in progress. Nothing much to see yet. I'll keep my ears open for Recreate though

Back