New {Electro/Lo-Fi/Rock/I don't really know} track "Fifth"

Bonsewswesa

Experimentation led to an "electric guitar/engine" sounding bass which led to this. Making it was a lot of fun and I hope you guys can get something out of it too.

ehh, everything sounded good on the "technical" side of things, but it just isn't my style of music so I can't really say I enjoyed it my man.

Yeah not my type of music. You should check out an artist named SAVANT, I think youd love him. Im not into the lofi sounds, I think this would sound much better with more hi quality sounds. Musicality is there though, props. I like the part at 2:45 and the pulsating compression you got there.

Thanks for the feedback guys

S-Cruz, I do love a lot of his music and he's actually a bit of an inspiration to me, well half of his stuff anyway lol. I might do some more high quality stuff when I get better at FL, my current skill isn't really good enough for that kind of thing yet.

Thanks for the feedback guys

S-Cruz, I do love a lot of his music and he's actually a bit of an inspiration to me, well half of his stuff anyway lol. I might do some more high quality stuff when I get better at FL, my current skill isn't really good enough for that kind of thing yet.
haha dont feel bad, pretty much no ones skill level is that good. He calls himself Savant for a reason. I dont really listen to him all that much but hes pretty genius.

This is kinda cool. The main synth has a reverb on it that sounds like it's in a small metal room. I think I would have gone with something else for the reverb. That's a personal thing though. You may have been going for "the sound is too big for the room" type of verb. Cool beat. I liked it. I loved all the modulations going on within it.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

It's really interesting. I like the fact that it doesn't really settle anywhere. It kinda reminds me of something Daft Punk would do on their Homework album.

Back