My New Rock Instrumental.

Maybe it's because you left some room for vocals, but the kick-snare beat becomes a bit repetitive. I like your sounds and especially the guitar sounds and melodies a lot, though.

Maybe it's because you left some room for vocals, but the kick-snare beat becomes a bit repetitive. I like your sounds and especially the guitar sounds and melodies a lot, though.

I appriciate Your opinion. Perhaps You are right about repetitive drum line, thanks for pointing that out by the way. Just starting to get grip on rock, still have much to learn. :)

I would try having the bass do something other than double the guitar. Especially during the sort of chorus part, you know something like straight eight notes. Maybe try putting delay on the guitar instead of the drums, idk, might sound cool. I do not think repetition is too big of a problem, but you do want use settle changes here and there, such as drum fills and embellishments on the guitar and bass.

I would try having the bass do something other than double the guitar. Especially during the sort of chorus part, you know something like straight eight notes. Maybe try putting delay on the guitar instead of the drums, idk, might sound cool. I do not think repetition is too big of a problem, but you do want use settle changes here and there, such as drum fills and embellishments on the guitar and bass.

Appreciate Your input. :)

yeah it takes a while to learn how to write drums. just remember you have 4 limbs that the drummer can use! I'm still learning how to write drums but they will always get better and easier to write!

I think you should try adding a melodic clean solo in the mix, also it could sound better if the drums are compressed.

Back