Let me know what you think of my new EP "Together"

michaeldaro

Freelance Engineer
Hey Everyone. My New EP "Together" dropped today on all music platforms. You can stream it on spotify, applemusic, google play and more! Download full album for FREE at mikedarolfi

Let me know what you guys think, any comments are appreciated! Thanks!

Full production and music was created by Michael Darolfi

Listen to the full EP here on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtJPIwR_dJo&t=12s

Last edited:
That kick drum is crisp as hell, hell all the drums are. Great guitar playing, you kind of sound like another metal band I'm currently working with except you rock! haha

Thanks man! i appreciate that feedback! everything was done and played by me, drums were programmed using addictive drums. i would love to hear your work on that band if you have a something to show? If you liked the EP you can download it for free at mikedarolfi.com for higher resolution mp3 than youtubes encoding

nice range and balance of calm and aggression.
liked the melodic parts more than the chaotic shorts. was all good

nice range and balance of calm and aggression.
liked the melodic parts more than the chaotic shorts. was all good

Hey man thanks for listening, Glad you liked it. im always looking to return the favor if you have anything i can check out?

ya i posted two tracks here and they are the last two uploads on my youtube channel in my sig. still discovering my sound so they are not as polished as some and will get final master one day if they make it to an album.

ya i posted two tracks here and they are the last two uploads on my youtube channel in my sig. still discovering my sound so they are not as polished as some and will get final master one day if they make it to an album.

ya i listen to some of them, u have a very interesting dark twisted sound ive never heard before, which is awesome man keep it up

Broo it sounds like you had a lot of fun making this E.P, can't even imagine how many months this would taken you. I know the feels bro I used to make this kind kind of classical infused with heavenly guitar kinda music back in the day. Loved the track at 7:00! Also I was expecting an epic wall of sound finish at the end! Maybe one the next one ;)

Ya i had a great time making it. it was stressfull at times trying to balance my musical side verses my engineering side, but in all it was a good 4 months of writing, recording, mixing and graphic designing. im glad you liked it, and yes aha separate seemed to be the most popular track so far. the last track is actually a bonus track that was not originally going to be inculded but maybe on the next one, ill keep you tip in mind. thanks again!

Broo it sounds like you had a lot of fun making this E.P, can't even imagine how many months this would taken you. I know the feels bro I used to make this kind kind of classical infused with heavenly guitar kinda music back in the day. Loved the track at 7:00! Also I was expecting an epic wall of sound finish at the end! Maybe one the next one ;)

Ya i had a great time making it. it was stressfull at times trying to balance my musical side verses my engineering side, but in all it was a good 4 months of writing, recording, mixing and graphic designing. im glad you liked it, and yes aha separate seemed to be the most popular track so far. the last track is actually a bonus track that was not originally going to be inculded but maybe on the next one, ill keep you tip in mind. thanks again!

Haha yes I like it a lot too! It reminds of the soundtracks to dynasty warrior games (which is definitely a good thing)

Back