I'm not a psychopath but my friend is

Zeudini

I am a one man band
Feedback is very much appreciated

Listen to I'm Not A Psychopath But My Friend Is by Zeudini #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/zeudini/im-not-a-psychopath-but-my-friend-is

Last edited:
hey. first id like to say i do like this song and am impressed that you are a one man band! do you record each part alone? or use loops? i hope not loops because that would take away from the goodness of the song i think. i love the song title by the way. chorus is my favorite part.

awesome recordings! i think the songs are good, could be improved with a bit more professional mixing/mastering. Particularly raising the vocal part up a bit would help a huge amount as right now it's quite buried.

I agree with the comment about mixing, and mastering. I'm not a mastering engineer, but I do mix at premier studios in nyc. I'd like to help bring the mix out to better standards if interested.

Thank you very much for listening. The best part about being a one man band is you can experiment, however it's this feedback that helps improve my song writing. Yes I record each part alone. Thanks for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks very much. I am self taught and am slowly learning how to improve mastering and mixing. Thanks for your feedback, I will see how it sounds with the vocals up more.

Thanks for listening and for your feedback. I appreciate your offer and would definitely be keen however I'm on the other side of the world so may be difficult : )

Thank you very much for listening and I'm really glad you like the song. I will need to work on remastering, but appreciate the feedback : )

Back