I just posted my first song

Hey Congrats on your first song Hamzi. I would suggest posting an image along with your song to spark the interest of others so that they are motivated to listen. I would also recommend posting new music consistently and you'll start seeing some followers soon! Oh and p.s. I gave you a follow :D

This is really creative. Definitely had a shoegaze feel at the beginning and the ambience/verb was really well done. I can't really think of much to complain about, especially since it's your first song. Did you play all of the instruments then or is it a band? The mixing on this is a little muddy but I think it matches the style really well. The only thing I'd consider is backing off slightly on the limiter/mastering. It sounds a little squashed at places and you can tell by the waveform on SoundCloud as well. I can't believe this is your track 1st track, that's crazy!

This is really creative. Definitely had a shoegaze feel at the beginning and the ambience/verb was really well done. I can't really think of much to complain about, especially since it's your first song. Did you play all of the instruments then or is it a band? The mixing on this is a little muddy but I think it matches the style really well. The only thing I'd consider is backing off slightly on the limiter/mastering. It sounds a little squashed at places and you can tell by the waveform on SoundCloud as well. I can't believe this is your track 1st track, that's crazy!

Thank you very much for this beautiful feedback :) i really enjoyed reading it hahah...yes I do make everythig myself and don't get me wrong,I really really enjoy doing this but it gets so stressfull especially because I have such cheap equipment :/ so I try to do my best and be listenable.Thank you for the follow and I will post a new track every week but there will be various styles and sounds :)

Back