Deftones/Korn Inspired Track (Everything Written By Me) F4F

So this isn't my expertise but I can try to provide some feedback. I just realized I am one of the 10 subscribed to you, so I guess I liked your stuff before also. Overall great vibe. I love the intro and how it sort start off in a big distorted hit with time for air to come in. I think the hat at 7 seconds is probably too loud and maybe the song could could benefit it by being lower and panned to a side by like 30-40%. at 10 seconds I love the little hat/cymbals build up you have going with the guitar coming in. I think the song isnt too repetitive which can be a problem but not in this song. love it. Sounds something that would be in a Twisted Metal game soundtrack. I think the song really hits a hi point at 1:44-2:10 where you experiment and have some cool glitch influence and some trip-hop vibes (FX wise). I think you should play with stuff like that more often in future songs since it sets your style apart from others and makes it fun to listen to as a full piece. Keep it up. I need some help on a track too, but if you have time I would love to hear what you think.

Last edited:
you adding vocals to this? maybe we could work on a track. I have never tried this style but listen to it all the time. and you have some serious talent here if that is all you. sick shit

Back