dark, weird, short, song.

anybody listen to this on some nice monitors, i would appreciate some feedback.

i am used to compressing everything heavy, with electronic music.

This new style that focuses mostly on the vocals I am unsure of mixing.

I am almost finished another short johny cash sounding track and anything more than drums bass and vocals seem to take focus from the vocals.

AHAHAHA I LOVE it, you sound like jim morrison except kinda retarded ahaha, you actually sound like jon lajoie, oh shit....

AHAHAHA I LOVE it, you sound like jim morrison except kinda retarded ahaha, you actually sound like jon lajoie, oh shit....

lol. not sure how to take this critique. but thanks for the input. i have another song I will be uploading shortly and I hope you will tell me I do not sound like i suffer from any form of retardation.

never heard of jon. we are in two different worlds

Last edited:
well black-k-hole, got another one for you.

video not meant to be special.

last one I post here just thought I'd keep my word and see what you think.

sound good to me. I think it's very interesting but feels kind of unfinished to me. I would make it way longer and built it up slowly.

DAMN. What a unique voice you have. It is impossible for me to hate this. This just inspired me to write a song or read about Robert Johnson. Seriously, really cool :D

feels kind of unfinished to me. I would make it way longer and built it up slowly.

I have finished another song that is longer and has build and some structure. I will upload to famfu youtube channel after my buddy listens and advises on the mix, I can let you know here or you can sub to youtube. thanks for feed back.
-
A unique sounding voice would be nice, Rockergirl. thanks. for some reason my voice sounds different on every song not just because im whispering on some and yelling/screaming on others.

Back