Cinematic/Symphonic Action, Metal, and Electronic music w/ K9U. Feedback please!

DUY1337GUITAR

Hello all, this will be my first thread on the forums.

I've purchased Native Instrument's Komplete 9 Ultimate this year, after collecting sufficient equipment to produce music. It's been a hobby for a couple years now, and I'd like to share some recent tracks to receive some feedback. All of my music is mixed in FL Studio 10.

Although it's strange for my ethnicity, I am generally a metalhead. However, I enjoy all sorts of genres; learning how to produce music made me learn to appreciate more of them.

Cinematic/Action:
Here's a cinematic track my friend composed. I took his MIDI arrangement and revised some of the rhythm and composition to mix this track.

Cinematic/Guitar:
This one started as a test track so I could experiment with Komplete 9 (before I upgraded to Ultimate). The goal of this song was to make a cinematic feel with the inclusion of my guitar. I could have improved on structuring the strings more, what do you guys think?

Trance Metal/Rock:
For some reason, this song seems to be more popular among the audience. A YouTube producer requested to use this track as background music for his gameplay video. There was some positive compliments. The only thing I didn't like about this track was that there was clipping or noise going on in the middle.

And just for kicks, here's my metal remix for the Pokemon Theme :)

I have a lot of tracks to share and need feedback on, but I'd like to hear what you guys think of these first.
I also allow people to request use of my mixes on their video projects. So, if any of you guys would like to use them or know a website where video producers request, then please let me know!

Thanks for any help! If you're willing to listen to more, here's a crossfade demo:

Back