Check out this song I produced. I'll return the favor if you leave me some feedback

I like that little ascending ooh melody thing. I think that's a really good hook. Some of the vocals that go over that sound a bit dodgy though, like they are recorded over someone's songs rather than a part of it. They are nearly there though, just a slight alteration needed. The bass drum and percussion sounds cool. I thought it started off really interesting and original. By about 2:11 I was starting to lose interest though. The talking vocals seem to go on forever, and I'm wanting more music to listen to. The fuzzy organs that come in later are good. They probably could have been brought in earlier to maintain interest. Overall, unique and pretty cool. I would have enjoyed it more if you added more instrumentation, and it was less sparse.

I just posted my song in this forum and is called Restrained if you want to return the criticism.

The mixing does need more work and the mastering as well. It's not totally finished, but I'm just experimenting with our songs so far to see what works and what doesn't. Thanks for the feedback, I'm gonna check out your song

Love the beat. Especially when it transitions to a military march rythum. Your problem is you really need to have a professional singer doing the vocals. The vocals as they are now distract from what you're trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
Back