bouncing boobs in music video will get song removed from youtube

famfu

was just going to have one picture for the whole song for youtube video.
thought I could throw something more interesting together in an hour.
songs about a knife in her heart, heart chest, chest boobs, anyways...

didnt think much of it but now have had two people tell me 'though it may get a few more views for boobs, it will likely be flagged and removed.

I look at it almost artistically rather than sexually but it is just bouncing boobs the whole video.

Short, strange and boobs. if you dare...

I will most likely leave it and see if it gains any negative publishing feedback and be more conscious of it in the future (or get worse)

Ever hear(d) of the corporate eyebrow? Don't think that the Internet is a Wild West as it never was, never will be. There once was (and still is, depends) a thing called standards and practices.

I don't get it.
I don't want to judge your music (as i make some pretty atrocious songs myself) but whats the end goal?
Is it for fun;and are you just trying things out?

- OgBama

maybe dumb it up a little more for me. how do i fit in to standards and practices on youtube with this video?

- missiemoo

just make music and let it evolve naturally, started out with 10 weird synth sounds videos, keep the old hip hop drums that I made all my music with in my youth. its not all this dark, I have over 30 choruses recorded. just finished mixing 3rd song in this style. and just working to turn all those choruses into songs and see where it goes.

you may not like this song. but I have one in the near future you would appreciate.

Just don't do the vid that you did ever again. Or try Vimeo.

that video will never be done again. lol. I get what you are saying.

DO YOU THINK i COULD potentially lose a possible fan because of those BOOBS? if so maybe i take the video down and upload with just a still of my self? or possible album cover pics?

Back