1st single from my experimental funk EP "Melostalgia"

Too much is going on I feel instrumentally, I got distracted while listening. Making the vocals clearer and mixing it differently maybe while sacrificing some of the sounds you got going on may benefit it, got potential though!

This is my first comment for this kind of song, being that I don't listen much to rock/metal/pop.
I like the melody, and hate the harmonics. The voice is nice, but I'm kind of lost as to whether this is geared to mainstream or indie folks or an in-between sort.

Must agree that it sounds kind of muddy. Get rid of everything 300-400hz for me plz. Would also suggest accompanying the track with a sine wave and see how that goes. But as far as it all goes it's a really decent tune.

Too much is going on I feel instrumentally, I got distracted while listening. Making the vocals clearer and mixing it differently maybe while sacrificing some of the sounds you got going on may benefit it, got potential though!

Thanks for the tip. I kinda like how the vocals are, and the busy instrumental. But I do need to mix it better.

This is my first comment for this kind of song, being that I don't listen much to rock/metal/pop.
I like the melody, and hate the harmonics. The voice is nice, but I'm kind of lost as to whether this is geared to mainstream or indie folks or an in-between sort.

Must agree that it sounds kind of muddy. Get rid of everything 300-400hz for me plz. Would also suggest accompanying the track with a sine wave and see how that goes. But as far as it all goes it's a really decent tune.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't really thought of a specific audience, but I think I would say more indie. And I'll try what you suggested.

The vocal effects are disturbing!
The intro was good.
Try to make the kick punch more through the beat.
I can't understand the vocals without the lyrics, i.e, they are not clear.
Good work though! Keep it up :)

Back