Rnb Slowjam

southern

Romelle
Here's one I did two days ago. It's not the best mix, but I know I'm getting better at it. It would also be cool if I could find a good singer to send this to.

I would have done some stuff different with the sounds you got but it is all essentially there. It just needs all tightening up.

It does go well out of tune at 0.28 on that guitar on those last two chords

Try to when your playing instruments on your keyboard or however u do to play them like the actually instrument is played whether a strum on a guitar or fingerpicking.

Im not in the best situation to judge on the mix right about now but it didnt sound to bad Drums need bringing out a bit though.

Good start but it needs to be improved a bit before its ready for a singer.

Anything not clear or any questions lemme kno bro!

Any feedback you got would be much appreciated!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/*used-*-new-rnb-beat-377369/

Good ear, I think the tunage at .28 is exaggerated because I had it stacked, it wasn't staked in the first mix. But when I listen to intro with one of the tracks muted, it doesn't sound bad. About playing the guitar on keyboard, I heard it should be played as you would an actual guitar, but the chord stabs just sound right. I might have to slow the beat down and practice strumming, and see how that turns out.

What do you think I could adjust to bring the drums out, I have the kick at zero db, but I'm thinking maybe adjust the gain on the low side around 80, but I'm not sure about the clap. I always hear other peoples music and wonder how they get the kick and snare sounding just right, sometimes I think I have the claps either too loud or they should have a lil reverb. Around which frequency do start adjusting you claps?

I'm doing everything in Reason/Record / SSL mixer by the way.

Hey what's up man,

I like the overall song idea. I would try and bump the tempo up maybe 1 bpm to see if that helps everything gel a lil better. Also check out your kick pattern cuz it seems to be a lil off (just a lil), not the whole thing but a piece of it.

ooh I'm not a master mixer I'm not gonna attempt to tell u how t do it cos it'll probably differ. Check out the mixing section though loads of good information.

Them chords at .28 just sound welllll off to me man maybe someone else will have a different opinion?

And gogo reason!! which version u using?

Back