Rnb / Neo kind of Groove (ALL FEED RETURNED)

DL 92

I was just playing with some chords and decided to make a little beat out of them...bridge at 2:30

http://soundclick.com/gameproductionz

around 1:09 and 1:18 there are a little accidents with two sounds im not sure what happens but thats the only time it happens and im aware of it...

all feed returned just leave a link

wts good man? im listenin rite nw..dope melody..good use of sounds man..sikk drums n bass..id only suggest tht u dnt speed up the hats at all...jus leave thm one tempo..good **** homie..keep it up

This is cool right here. Those strings, synths, and chimes fit real good. I love the melody. It sounds 'professional'. Nice work. The bridge is good, not too much just right. Overall good man. I remember your stuff from back then and you got some talent my dude.

great sound selection.. really does sound professional. change up was flawless imo. Man I really don't have anything negative to say about this. If I HAD to pick my least favorite part I'd say the clap/snap sounded a little too wet. but really, great tune. you obviously know what you're doing.

Hey bro. Just seen you checked out my beats. Sorry for the late reply.

Checked out your Soundclick page and you got some dope tracks on there.The song Plan A sounds like it could be straight out of a Ne-Yo album.

You have positively AMAZING talent. Keep up the good work. I really can't think of anything wrong with this beat - the mix is pro sounding, and melodies are top notch, and the arrangement is just what I expect to hear when I turn on the radio. 10/10

Do you use solely FLStudio? What plugins do you use? I haven't used FL too much, but everyone seems to think it has a toy like sound. I've always figured this was due to the crappy quality of their plugins, not the program itself. Obviously, you're able to get some amazing results from FL - how do you do it?

Check out my new joint showthread.php?t=305602

Back